Teeth Whitening for Tukwila, WA
What Is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is one of the fastest, easiest, and most affordable ways to make a dramatic difference in the appearance of your smile.
At Benca Dentistry …Click to go to the home page… , we offer two different whitening methods: in-office and take-home.
We use the popular Zoom! Whitening system in our office to remove stains and yellowing, making your smile up to eight shades whiter in just one visit!
Our at-home whitening includes custom trays and professional-grade whitening gel and offers you the convenience of choosing when and where you want to whiten your teeth.
Ready to try teeth whitening at our Tukwila dental office? Just click the button below.
Why You Will Love Professional Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening is one of the most affordable cosmetic dentistry …Click to go to the cosmetic dentistry page… treatments available. Your smile is the first thing people see and what they will remember about you. Make your smile memorable!
Have a special event coming up? Zoom! Whitening will have your smile camera-ready in just minutes or our at-home whitening in only a few treatments. Smile confidently, knowing your smile is looking its best!
Our commercial-grade gel is customized to your smile’s needs and administered under the supervision of a dental professional. Your smile will be the best of hands.
Kimberly N., 5-Star Google Review
Why Choose Benca Dentistry for Teeth Whitening?
With our dentists, Dr. Patricia Benca …Click to go to Dr. Patricia Benca’s page… and Dr. Laura Benca …Click to go to Dr. Laura Benca’s page… , your comfort comes first, last, and always!
We understand a dental visit can make you feel uneasy or anxious, and spending time in a dental chair is not the most comfortable thing to do!
We want to help you experience a new kind of dentistry, one that is focused on YOU, and what you need.
Whether you seek general …Click to go to the general services page… , family …Click to go to the family services page… , or cosmetic dentistry …Click to go to the cosmetic dentistry page… , you can be assured of receiving the finest of care.
What are some of the ways we help you relax and enjoy your visit? Here are a few:
Have Questions About Teeth Whitening?
- Can teeth whitening hurt your teeth?
Professional teeth whitening is safe for your teeth and gums.
Some people experience heightened tooth sensitivity or gum irritation when they use over-the-counter, one-size-fits-all whitening products. Professional whitening can be customized in strength to your individual needs, thus minimizing any side effects.
Also, Zoom! Whitening is known for minimizing tooth sensitivity more than any other brand!
Our office is located in Tukwila, and we are proud to serve the communities of Kent, Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, and Newcastle. If you are looking to amp up the wattage on your smile in the easiest and fastest way possible, give us a call …Click to call the Benca Dentistry office… .
- Is professional teeth whitening permanent?
No, it isn’t. It is a temporary cosmetic treatment.
The length of your teeth being white depends on factors such as:
- Method used: Professional whitening lasts longer because it does a deeper and more thorough whitening.
- Diet: Eating and drinking stain-causing items will shorten the duration of your whitening effects. Try to brush your teeth as soon as possible after eating or drinking to minimize staining.
- Oral hygiene: Following an excellent oral hygiene routine at home with thorough brushing and flossing will help keep your teeth their whitest. Also, remember to see our Tukwila family dentists for your regularly scheduled exams and cleanings.
- Maintenance: If you choose to use Zoom! Whitening, we will give you some whitening trays to use at home for regular touch-ups.
- Is teeth whitening covered by insurance?
No, it isn’t because it’s considered a cosmetic dentistry treatment.
However, it is one of the most cost-effective cosmetic treatments available.
Some people will choose over-the-counter whitening because it is less costly than professional whitening. However, consider these advantages you get with when you choose teeth whitening with your dentist:
- Results: You get whiter results and you get them faster.
- Longevity: Professional whitening removes intrinsic stains below the surface of the enamel. This ensures longer-lasting results so you can save money by not having to whiten so often.
- Speed: In-office whitening requires just one visit, and our take-home trays use professional-grade whitening gel to get you faster results.
- Safety: Our team carefully supervises your whitening treatment assuring you of beautiful results without side effects.
Have questions about insurance coverage? Call us at 206-575-1173 …Click to call the Benca Dentistry office… , and we’ll be happy to answer them for you.
- What other cosmetic dentistry services do you have?
We understand the impact having a beautiful smile can have on our patients both in business and social situations.
We want you to have a smile that you love to share with the world! We offer cosmetic dentistry …Click to go to the cosmetic dentistry page… treatments that will let you smile with full confidence, knowing your smile is looking its best.
Our smile-enhancing solutions include:
- Smile Design …Click to go to the smile design services page…
- Porcelain Veneers …Click to go to the porcelain veneers services page…
- Dental Bonding …Click to go to the dental bonding services page…
- Invisalign® …Click to go to the invisalign services page…
- Same-Day Crowns …Click to go to the same-day crowns services page…
Call us today …Click to call the Benca Dentistry office… to schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Benca and let her help you see the possibilities for your smile!