Meet Dr. Laura Benca
A dentist in Tukwila ready to take on any dental challenge.
Caring | Gentle | Innovative
Following in her mother's footsteps as a Tukwila dentist.
Dr. Laura Benca joined Benca Dentistry …Click to go to the home page… because of the same philosophy she shares with her mother – Dr. Patricia Benca …Click to go to Dr. Patricia Benca’s page… : Delivering high-quality family …Click to go to the family services page… and cosmetic dentistry …Click to go to the cosmetic dentistry page… to anyone who walks through our doors.
As a mother-and-daughter team, Dr. Laura and Dr. Benca work together to ensure your smile is healthy and STAYS healthy.
After earning her DDS degree from the University of Washington, Dr. Laura enhanced her education by completing the Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program. This one-year residency program’s objective is to improve and intensify the knowledge, clinical abilities, and associated professional interests of newly graduated dental students. Simultaneously, it emphasizes the overall dental care of complex medically imperiled and developmentally disabled hospitalized patients.
Dr. Laura Benca completed her AEGD in Juneau, Alaska, at a SEARHC …Click to open a new window to the official page of SEARHC… facility with a focus on general dentistry, root canals, and oral surgery.
SEARHC is a non-profit tribal health consortium comprised of 18 Native associations that assist the health concerns of the Tlingit, Haida, Tsimshian, and other Native people of Southeast Alaska. They are one of the earliest and biggest Native-run health organizations in the nation.
This exposure and hands-on training have allowed Dr. Laura to become the kind, caring dentist she is today. Contact us today to schedule your visit and see if she is the right dentist for you.
Dr. Laura Benca's Accreditation in Dentistry
- Earned her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Washington …Click to open a new window to the official page of University of Washington… and received a BA in Spanish
- Attended the Andover Phillips Academy …Click to open a new window to the official page of Andover Phillips Academy… and spent time studying abroad in Spain
- Completed an Undergraduate Research Fellowship in 2011
- Completed a research study about quantitive sensory testing to evaluate orofacial pain at the Department of Oral Medicine at the University of Washington
- Participated in an oral presentation at the American Association for Dental Research (AADR) …Click to open a new window to the page of American Association for Dental Research (AADR)… in Tampa, Florida
- Completed the Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program in Juneau, Alaska
- Improved knowledge and clinical abilities while emphasizing the care of complex medically imperiled and developmentally disabled hospitalized patients
- Joined Benca Dentistry to provide thorough, life-changing dentistry to her patients
Hannah G., Actual Patient
Sylvester G., Actual Patient
Audrey S., Actual Patient
Delivering Convenient and Professional Dental Services
Would you like to have a dental crown in one visit? It’s possible with the CEREC machine.
Want a straight smile without braces? That’s possible with this modern orthodontic solution.
Have missing teeth? Dental implants are your ticket to a full smile again!
Become a Part of Our Dental Family! Dr. Laura Benca Looks Forward to Meeting You.
200 Andover Park E, Suite 4
Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: 206-575-1173 ...Click to call the Benca Dentistry office...
Monday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 3:00pm