Meet Dr. Patricia Benca
A Tukwila, WA dentist committed to delivering quality dental care.
A Dentist in Tukwila Who Always Puts Your Needs First
With Dr. Patricia Benca, your smile is in good hands.
Dr. Patricia Benca started Benca Dentistry …Click to go to the home page… as a place where everyone has access to high-quality general dentistry while receiving the tools and education needed to take care of their oral health.
When you schedule an appointment with this Tukwila dentist …Click to go to the home page… , you can expect to receive valuable insight into your oral health. Together, you and Dr. Benca will gain a firm grasp on what’s going on with your oral health, discuss all your available options, and come up with a treatment plan to address your needs.
This approach allows you to take control of your oral and overall health and have healthy teeth and a beautiful smile for the rest of your life.
Dr. Benca loves working with her hands and talking to people. Combined with her love of the medical field, it made perfect sense for her to become a dentist.
She started off in the field of oral medicine and oral pathology. However, she grew fond and passionate for general dentistry. Why?
Because she loves the aspect of building personable relationships with families. General dentistry …Click to go to the general services page… allows Dr. Benca to work with kids and adults alike, watching them grow while treating them as a whole.
With more than 30 years of experience, those moments are what she cherishes every day when she enters her private dental practice in Tukwila, WA. If you’re looking for a new family dentist in Tukwila, WA, come and meet Dr. Patricia Benca to see if she’s the right fit for you.
Dr. Patricia Benca does volunteer work at the Maasai Dental Clinic in southwestern Kenya. She is on the Executive Board of Directors of the World Health Dental Organization …Click to open a new window to the official page of World Health Dental Organization… who runs the clinic. Dr. Benca is intimately involved with the day to day operations of the clinic facility and its staff, as well as volunteering as a dentist on-site on a regular basis. View photos of the Maasai Dental Clinic in Kenya here on Facebook …Click to open a new window to the World Health Dental Organization facebook…
Although her 3 children are grown, she enjoys close family ties and activities with her children and siblings. She is fortunate to have her elderly parents nearby.
Her hobbies and interests include gardening and travel (when possible)
Dr. Patricia Benca's Accreditations in Dentistry
- Received her D.D.S. from Northwestern University Dental School …Click to open a new window to the official page of Northwestern University Dental School… in 1982
- Oral Pathology Fellowship at the Zoller Dental Clinic, University of Chicago …Click to open a new window to the official page of University of Chicago… 1982-84
- General Practice Hospital Residency at the Zoller Dental Clinic, University of Chicago …Click to open a new window to the official page of University of Chicago… 1984-85
- Masters of Science in Pathology at the Pritzer School of Medicine, University of Chicago …Click to open a new window to the official page of University of Chicago… 1982-86
- Past academic positions include Assistant Professor and Director of Radiology at Loyola University Dental School …Click to open a new window to the official page of Loyola University Dental School… in Chicago and Director of General Dentistry at Harborview Medical Center …Click to open a new window to the official page of Harborview Medical Center… in Seattle
- Served as a lecturer at the University of Washington Hospital Dental Program
- Continually updates her education in advanced dentistry …Click to go to the general services page… at the Premier Study Group and The Kois Center in Seattle
- Professional memberships include Academy of General Dentistry …Click to open a new window to the official page of Academy of General Dentistry… , Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, …Click to open a new window to the official page of Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry… American Dental Association, …Click to open a new window to the official page of American Dental Association… and King County Dental Society …Click to open a new window to the official page of King County Dental Society…
- Board Member of The World Health Dental Organization
- Travels routinely to Kenya, Africa to provide dentistry (pro bono) to the Maasai people
- Provided free dentistry in Seattle
- Peers consistently vote her as one of Seattle’s Top Dentists in Seattle Metropolitan Magazine since 2011 …Click to open a new window to the Seattlemet page…
Jessica B., Actual Patient
Annie, Actual Patient
Kari, Seattle Area Patient
Comprehensive Dentistry with a Personal Touch
From parents to kiddos, we can take care of everyone at once. Learn how we make dentistry so easy for the entire family.
Isn’t it time you loved your smile? It’s possible with cosmetic services that make your smile whiter, brighter, and better.
From cleanings to dental implants to same-day care, we’re confident you can find the best solution for your needs.
From Comfort to Technology, Expect Your Dental Experience with Dr. Patricia Benca to be Fabulous!
200 Andover Park E, Suite 4
Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: 206-575-1173 …Click to call the Benca Dentistry office…
Monday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 3:00pm