Although you may tell others you’re much younger than you really are, your teeth may not be as adept at supporting your claim.
In fact, your teeth could actually be making you look older than your actual age. Professional teeth whitening can help you regain and maintain a youthful, healthy look that puts a swagger in your smile.
Your Smile as You Age
Over the years, the color of your teeth can begin to show their age, losing their brightness and luminosity. Foods and beverages, tobacco use, and other factors can also play a part in staining and darkening your teeth. This can have a negative impact in several ways including:
- Stained, yellowed teeth can add years to the appearance of your smile.
- It can convey an image of improper oral hygiene, and poor overall health, even if that’s not the case.
- Self-consciousness leads to feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed about displaying your smile.
Brightening Your Pearly Whites
Our professional ZOOM teeth whitening in Seattle provides an effective, economically solution to stained teeth. In fact, our in-office teeth whitening procedure can brighten your natural tooth color by several shades in a single treatment.
Just imagine, in about an hour, you can dramatically turn back the hands of time and take years off the appearance of your smile. The benefits of a whitened smile include:
- Brighter, whiter teeth make for a smile that is full of vitality and vigor.
- Your smile will portray an image of admirable oral hygiene and a genuine care for your teeth.
- Feeling younger, more attractive, and self-confident by possessing a smile that brings nothing but positive attention.
We realize that you may have questions about our teeth whitening procedures. Contact us today and we would be happy to put your mind at ease.
A younger reflection has never been more accessible, and many of our patients have discovered that possessing that brighter smile has actually been life changing. With a sparkling, healthy-looking smile, your teeth will only display how young you feel, not how old you really are.
Contact us today and start smiling proudly!
What is the first thing you notice about a person’s smile?