Summer Smiles: Tips To Keep Your Smile Bright After Whitening
Ah, summer… time for backyard barbecues, poolside parties, sunny vacations, and more! As you get your family ready for summer adventures, don’t forget to schedule a teeth whitening at our Tukwila office to get your summer smile ready for all of the photos you’re about to take during your travels and activities!
Teeth Whitening Tukwila
While in-office whitening isn’t permanent, it does offer longer-lasting, better results than over-the-counter whitening options. However, you can help keep those pearly whites whiter for a longer period of time by following a few simple post-whitening tips from Dr. Benca & Dr. Dean:
- Brush or rinse immediately after eating or drinking.
- Drink plenty of water every day.
- When drinking beverages that could stain, like wine, tea, or coffee, use a straw.
- Regularly brush with a whitening toothpaste.
- Floss daily to prevent plaque buildup.
- Keep regular hygiene appointments! Professional cleaning and polishing can fight discoloration and help your whitening results last longer.
Our entire Tukwila dental team LOVES summer activities and we know our patients do too! Book your teeth whitening appointment in our Tukwila office today at 206-575-1173 and be ready for all that summer has to offer.